Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Fathers Love

My Mother recently sent me this link.
http://cjcphoto.com/can/ Do not click it yet.
It is about boy and his father. I know my father loves me.
But as I read this guys story and what his dad went through.
I reflected on my life sure I admit I was not the best kid in the world.
I did some pretty stupid things. But if it was not for my fathers love, and his ability to explain things to me. I probably would not be the person I am today. I am sorry I did not figure out sooner that my Dad is usually always right.
I know that he would do whatever he could to make my life the best it can be.
If I was in the same position as the kid in this movie. I am dead sure my dad would do the same thing. So thanks for being there for me dad.
You got me to where I am now. If it was not for you and mom pushing me through life.
I would probably be a high school drop out. Working at some cheapo job somewhere.
I love you dad. Thanks for being there for me, and for pushing me through life.

alright now you can click on the link.
http://cjcphoto.com/can/

1 comment:

Kandace said...

wow. This was really inspirational. It made me appreciate my dad mch more than i already do. Bless