Monday, November 20, 2006


Okay so I am a week past reading break.


I spent my past week writing and rewriting papers.

I am currently finishing up a paper on, "women in church ministry".

Papers are not my most favourite thing to write in the world.

But I found this one interesting. People have such different views on this subject.


I would love to hear some of your views.

If you have the time email me at thekdguy@hotmail.com and answer the question.

Do you think women should be involved in church ministry? Why or Why Not?

Should they be in Lead pastor roles? Why or Why Not?

answer any other questions you can think of...


I have written some book reports so far. A paper on Paul's Christology, and a paper on Pre-Maritial Sex. Some interesting topics to write on. If your interested in reading my findings send me an email and I will you a copy of the paper.

4 comments:

adamonse@gmail.com said...

I love the picture, did you take it with the new camera?

Kevin D. said...

I love this picture to. Although the camera does the scene no justice the color was much more vibrant than the camera was able to pick up.

Anonymous said...

yeah thats the thing with Digitals.... they don't have the same as FILM!!!!!

adamonse@gmail.com said...

If you'd like, I can fix it in Photoshop for you.