Monday, November 06, 2006

What????????!!

OK There are a lot rumors going around!!

I will not name names here. But I was asked by a couple people who I got married to (MIKEandANGE). Do not believe all your sources, I am not married. If anyone knows otherwise please inform me, and let me know who to.

Being left in the Dark is rather unfair in situations like this.

To answer the question people have asked my mother {Yes I still talk with my parents some times...} or emailed me.

Did he find anyone?

If referring to other people.
Well sure I guess I found 400 people I have never met before and counting.

If referring to a girlfriend or something like that.
Defiantly not as such yet.

Do you have anyone special?


Of course who doesn't.

Who are your friends?

I have friends???? really....

What do you spend the most time doing?
Homework
What do you do to pass the time?
Homework

What do you do for fun?


Homework

What do you have the most fun doing?

homework... No wait um... uh.....

Homework..

Email any other questions to me I will answer them eventually.

3 comments:

Kandace said...

wow....at least someone enjoys the homework around here....super great blog though....Kevin....married....intresting....

adamonse@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adamonse@gmail.com said...

"I will not name names here. But I was asked by a couple people who I got married to (MIKEandANGE)"
Wait a minute! You got married? You got married to two people? You got married to two people and one of them is a guy? Where did you find someone to do a same-sex poligamist marriage?